THANK YOU for your interest! You have the key!
Join us and let's grow this initiative! Your initiative!
If you own a business, lead an innovative project that combines communication, knowledge, leisure, gastronomy and solidarity in your environment.
Integrate Dinners That Matter into your CSR project and help grow this initiative of social innovation.
Share it with your collaborators, clients, suppliers, partners, social networks, friends and ... network!
If you want to support these charities as a diner, let’s go out for dinner on the appointed night with your friends and collaborators to any of the participating restaurants, or to the one that you as a company, have chosen of your preference.
Share your knowledge and professional experience with us so that we can improve at DTM!
YOU AND YOUR TEAM are the stars of the night and you have the key!
- We encourage generosity, community and proximity
- Support local social projects in our community
- Inspire your customers with a positive message
- Be part of a positive network
- Diversity of social projects (CSR)
- Promotes the participation of regular and new customers
- Power the positive synergies that may arise between your guests
Businesses plays a very important role as a promoter of participation, awareness and a great generator of community.
DTM offers a comprehensive and diverse local SCR solution with a simple, adoptable and adaptable model to every one of them! join us!
Let's join and Share with other collaborators and Lead this initiative in your environment!
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT MORE!
- SCR actions with local impact projects
- Awareness and positive viral communication, alive and active 365
- Proactive, Inclusive and Scalable Proposal
- Power the exponential factor in the communication offered by the network of collaborators
- Join of and broaden the network for greater diffusion of the Cause and your participation
- Take advantage of positive synergies and enhance business and human relationships
- It enhances the visibility of the social actions that you already have in place
- Support local social projects without extra cost
- Share tonight with people you want to see and because of the pace of life we have we don't have the time!
- Encourage your friends to bring theirs and it automatically generates positive synergies!
- Discover new premises!
- Share and power positive synergies with your environment!
Did you know that meeting with friends has a positive effect on physical health, helps reduce stress, facilitates survival in difficult times, and helps prevent dementia?
Leave behind all excuses, release agendas and spend time with your loved ones!
Activist and fundraiser Dan Pallotta calls out the double standard that drives our broken relationship to charities. Too many nonprofits, he says, are rewarded for how little they spend — not for what they get done. Instead of equating frugality with morality, he asks us to start rewarding charities for their big goals and big accomplishments (even if that comes with big expenses). In this bold talk, he says: Let’s change the way we think about changing the world.
A real pleasure to participate in this initiative and offer support to all these causes!
From the beginning has had magic! Join DTM on the next dinners and show your support for all these causes!
This experience has a magic touch! It allows you to go out and have fun helping institutions that care about people who need us!
A perfect excuse to meet up with friends every three months meanwhile we offer our support to those in need!
I like the selection of Foundations that they carry out and help people thast are around us and in need of support!
DTM is the charity that I like the most! They realize a great task for our community
A great way to help social organizations enjoying a good restaurant and better company
A clear, direct and transparent initiative without bureaucracy and which is on support to local entities
Ideal excuse to meet up with friends and help! Four days a year? Surely you can! Here we go!
One of the best social actions that allows us to help, enjoy and share
A fantastic proposal to have a good time and also helping others!
We have met people who have contributed a lot to us! It's been an amazing experience with the pluc of also supporting others in need!
I have met a lot of people who are very interesting and at the same time have the opportunity to help people who need suport
I invite everyone to take part!
An initiative that allows us to meet with our friends and collaborate with local charities at the same time!
We fall short, it would have to be done four times a month!
Proud to collaborate with Concious Capitalism!