Our partners, key!
We recognize that businesses play a very important role as a diffuser of participation, generating awareness and a great community generator.
DTM offers a comprehensive and diverse local SCR proposal with a simple, adoptable and adaptable model to every one of them! join us!
JOIN US AND LET'S GROW THIS INITIATIVE!
- CSR actions with local impact projects
- Awareness and positive viral communication, alive and active 365
- Proactive, Inclusive and Scalable Proposal
- Power the exponential factor in the communication offered by the network of collaborators
- Join of and broaden the network for greater diffusion of the Cause and your participation
- Take advantage of positive synergies and enhance business and human relationships
- It enhances the visibility of the social actions that you already have in place
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE!
Activist and fundraiser Dan Pallotta calls out the double standard that drives our broken relationship to charities. Too many nonprofits, he says, are rewarded for how little they spend — not for what they get done. Instead of equating frugality with morality, he asks us to start rewarding charities for their big goals and big accomplishments (even if that comes with big expenses). In this bold talk, he says: Let’s change the way we think about changing the world.